Work alongside Caramel Creative to develop a ground breaking
interactive property sales web app that is accessible from mobile tablets and desktop computers for
property developers and agents to promote and co-ordinate sales.
The system is to be initially used for The Oracle, a twin tower residential development in Broadbeach, Qld, Australia.
- Interactive level views and floor plans with photography for each available apartment
- Allow agents to quickly send property specific info documents from their tablet to interested buyers
- Allow agents to register interested buyers and offers against an apartment
- Allow the developer to view and approve the offers for an apartment
- Collect enquiry details from the property development website
- Allow the enquiry leads to be managed and linked to available apartments
- Real-time updates on property status and buyer offer details
- High availability and secure
- Optimised for the iPad
- Multiple levels of user access across multiple property developments
- API interface for integration with external property systems
- Auto generated PDF price lists and offer documents
- Build as a web application for maximum accessibility
Technical lead, system architect and developer including producing system specification, database design, programming and system setup.
GroundControlPro officially launched with The Oracle property development in June 2012
and was used by agents in Australia, China and Singapore right through until 2016.
In particular, GroundControlPro was well received overseas as a great sales tool to help bridge the gap
when a buyer was not able to easily visit the development.